Bulk domain registration

For dedicated customers

Bulk domain registration

Postby Isabella » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:03 am

What are the uses in Bulk domain registration?
http://webicalsolutions.com
Isabella

Re: Bulk domain registration

Postby Kings » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi,

The main benefit of doing bulk domain name registrations is to save money. If you plan on doing bulk domain name registrations you may want to consider setting up an eNom bulk account with us. For more details please visit:

http://www.canadianwebhosting.com/bulk_domains.asp
Cheers,
Kings
Canadian Web Hosting
Kings
CWH Staff

Postby Kunwarpal » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 am

Hi King,

I visited your given link about the bulk domain registration and even i liked your bulk domain registration offer.

eNom will be really very costly if the customer go directly to eNom so it would not be good from the customer point of view. But if you are offering this is free then really it is amazing but may i know how it is possible for you to offering eNom free of cost for your customers ?

Selling these domains through Automated Registration Software (API) is also a good option for earning commission.

Please tell me one more thing if i buy 50 to 60 top level domains then will you offer any special discount ?
Kunwarpal

Postby Kings » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi Kunwarpal,

We do offer free eNom bulk domain accounts for our customers who request it. One thing to keep in mind is that you will be required to deposit a minimum of $100 USD to eNom directly which will be applied to the domains you decide to purchase.

The pricing for the bulk domain accounts are discounted as much as possible so registering more domains will not reduce the price.

Cheers,
Kings
Canadian Web Hosting
Cheers,
Kings
Canadian Web Hosting
Kings
CWH Staff

Return to Dedicated Hosting