How to purchase more domain names

For customers who just signed up

How to purchase more domain names

Postby Henry » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Question:
Hi, I already have a web hosting account with your company and I would like to purchase a few more domain name for my account. How do I go about it?

Answer:
Simply login into Billing Management Center that is located on our website, at this link: https://canadianwebhosting.com/login.asp
(The login information is usually the same as your control panel.)

Select-> Accounts button (At the top), New Domain Name (On the left)

Once your request is processed, we will send you a payment receipt and to complete the registration, you will need to approve the registration by responding to the verification email our registrar sends you.
Once approved, it can take up to 4-24 hours for the domain name to properly register and in the mean time you can park or add the domain name in your control panel.

Henry
Customer Service
Henry

Postby kevin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

The verification email is only sent for .CA domain names.

It is not sent for .COM, .NET and .ORG.
kevin
CWH Staff

Re: How to purchase more domain names

Postby Teo » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm

The Billing Center will also allow you to submit domain transfer too.

Simply login into Billing Management Center that is located on our website, at this link:

https://canadianwebhosting.com/login.asp

Click Accounts >> New Domain Name >> Transfer domain >> enter your domain >> Authorization Key: (enter your Authorization Key if applicable).

For .COM, .NET and .ORG domain an Authorization Key is required, .CA do not require one.

For .CA you will need to choose a legal type; choose the best legal type that applies to the use of your domain.
Teo
CWH Staff

Return to Getting Started