Outlook Junk Mail Filter

Outlook Junk Mail Filter

Postby Questav » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello,

Just switched over to CWH a few days ago. For some reason, our outlook junk mail filter no longer works. Emails that get through the spam/junk filter on the server are delivered to our mailbox. Prior to CWH, we would mark the email as junk, and it would automatically move the email to the junk folder. As well, it would ensure any future emails coming in from that address went automatically to the junk folder.

Although it sounds like a computer/outlook issue, this is happening with multiple computers, both 07/10 Outlook, and to different email addresses, which leads me to believe it has to be something with CWH.

Just today I've rec'd about 7-8 emails from (admin/support/billing@intuit.com) all spam of course but they keep getting delivered to my inbox. I also see CWH has a filter that can block these emails, but it is quite tediuos to log in each and every time to add a specific filter for 6 different email addresses - especially if everyone is getting junk/spam from different email addresses.

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance,
Al
Questav

Return to Email