PHP - PDO drivers for MySQL, etc.

This is the place to ask before signup up!
Anyone can post

PHP - PDO drivers for MySQL, etc.

Postby daftviking » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:00 am

Do you have more detailed information about the PHP5 that's available on your systems? In particular, do you have support for PDO, with the proper drivers for MySQL? My current host supports PDO, but doesn't have the MySQL drivers for PDO installed, and won't be able to get it installed for another 6 weeks or so. This has put me in a bind with an application that I'm developing for a client that needs to be online in the next couple weeks, so I'm exploring other hosting options.

Actually, if there's anywhere that I could see the output from phpinfo() on your servers, that would be really helpful - the installed PDO drivers are normally listed at #module_PDO, but it would also be nice to see what other modules, etc. are available.

Thanks!
daftviking

Postby divya » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:54 pm

Hello,

We do have PDO drivers only for sqlite2 on our shared servers. If you want any other PDO drivers, you may opt for a dedicated/dedicated vps server. You can see the details of those packages at: http://www.canadianwebhosting.com/vps.asp

A sample phpinfo is at:http://76.74.186.4/info.php

Regards,
Divya
divya

info.php giving server error 500

Postby gwaddell » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Hello,

I cannot see the configuration information, as it is giving an Internat Server Error.

I am interested in whether the ADODB library is installed for DB abstraction in PHP, and whether the Apache is v2.x or only 1.3x.

Thanks,

Graham Waddell
gwaddell

Postby jeffrey » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Hello Graham,

The phpinfo link should be properly available now. We do not provide ADODB library by default. But can install it on demand.

Regards,
Jeffrey
jeffrey

Return to Pre-Sales Questions