Considering moving my two domains to CHW - questions

This is the place to ask before signup up!
Anyone can post

Considering moving my two domains to CHW - questions

Postby designwallah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Hello,

I have two fairly inactive domains (other than email) that I am considering moving to CHW because I am not happy with the support service from both companies. What kind of support do you offer for people in a different time zone than your support centre? I am in Toronto and the two companies I deal with are in BC and I had to wait much too long for questions to be answered.

As well, do you support installation and use of TikiWiki? It appears that all the required components are available on your CA Value option.

Thank you,

Francis.
designwallah

Postby divya » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:19 am

Hi Francis,

We provide 24/7 email, chat and phone support. All first level issues can be addressed through chat and phone and we can solve it for you within no time. For all other issues you can email us, and we will fix it without much delay.
Also, you can use install and use Twiki on your accounts.

Regards,
Divya
divya

Postby designwallah » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:27 am

It is a little too bad that it took a week to respond on this forum.
designwallah

Postby scott » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:23 am

Hi Francis :) ,

This is a general Discussion forum which we don't promote much to solve technical queries of our customers. We used to monitor forum less when compared to email, and chat support.

We provide 24/7 email, chat and phone support and keep a standard response (within 1hr)and resolution time(within 3hr).

Please refer our client testimonials on the following link.

http://www.canadianwebhosting.com/testimonials.asp

For further queries, you can contact us on support@canadianwebhosting.com(technical) or sales@canadianwebhosting.com

Looking for a long time relation with you. :)
scott

Return to Pre-Sales Questions