adding domain

General help with installation, scripts, etc....

adding domain

Postby u8apalm2 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi everyone..it's been awhile since i posted here. I have a website here with CWH and i need to make another web site. I was told awhle back I am able to add a new website with another domain name under my current space as I have a lot never getting used. Is this true. If so, how do i do this?
The most important things in life, I learned from my cat.
u8apalm2

Postby scott » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:51 am

Hello :)

Both our CA value and CA pro plans supports add-on domain, that means you can have extra domains(unlimited) hosted under your current plan.

To setup a Addon domain, you can refer our tutorials to see how this is done with your control panel.
scott

Postby u8apalm2 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Will the domain name appear as a regular one? What I mean is will it appear as www domainname com? Or will it look like www domainname/domianname com
u8apalm2

Postby paige » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 am

Addon domains will act as an independent domain. You can access the addon domain without primary domain. It will be like a regular one pointing to a sub folder of your primary domain.

u8apalm2 wrote:Will the domain name appear as a regular one? What I mean is will it appear as www domainname com? Or will it look like www domainname/domianname com
paige

Postby u8apalm2 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Thank you...also what happened to the domain registration on the main page. i thought you didn't do it anymore so I registered with someone else. Like I said it was always on your main page. Anyway I will point my new domain this way.
u8apalm2

Return to General Help