Transfer 2 sites and domain names

This is the place to ask before signup up!
Anyone can post

Transfer 2 sites and domain names

Postby sexyinlace » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:09 am

I spoke with Derek via Live Support and he was quite helpful with my technical questions, although they are answered here if I would have bothered to look.
Another question: I wish to transfer 2 sites and 2 domain names. How is the billing done when you can only register 1 name at sign up. I am guessing that I can add the second site as an add-on site (I plan to go with CA Pro) I do not ever want to share an ip again, for reasons I won't go into here. How do I go about transferring the second domain name as well. It has got to be paid for some how. How long does the actual process take also, 1 of my sites has been down for almost a week with no resolution in site so I would like to get the ball rolling fast. A week off line is a lifetime for a business.
I only know enough to be dangerous and would like both my transfers done by a pro, is this possible?
Thank you
sexyinlace

Postby divya » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am

Hello,

If you want to host only one account and wish to transfer 2 sites, the only option available is to add the second one as an addon.

The time required to move the transfer depends upon the size of the accounts. Please drop a mail to support/sales@canadianwebhosting.com for further issues relating to this transfer and for the prompt reply.

Best Regards,
Divya
CWH Support
divya

Return to Pre-Sales Questions