Thank you CWH

Thank you CWH

Postby Rick » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:07 pm

I have previously used 2 other webhosts and had nothing but problems keeping my site running. In December I moved it to you (wanted to support a Canadian company too) and am very very impressed with the reliability of your hosting services.

I just noticed you have these forums. Nice touch.
Rick

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:42 pm

Thank you for your comments!
kevin
CWH Staff

Postby enterprise17 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:53 pm

Dido that comment, I've had such a good experiance with Canadian Webhosting over the past year that I convinced 2 other people to put their site here, and I have one more coming sometime in the next two months TOO!!!

The only thing being in Atlantic Canada is the 4 hour timezone difference with e-mail and log times, and support hours; but I do most of my website work around 8-9PM and CWH is open till 10PM my time, while local hosts have gone to sleep. I just love CWH!

---
If the above sounds like a testimonial than it can be used as one because it is the truth.
enterprise17

Postby Rick » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:29 pm

I'm back. Thank you for being such a reliable and awesome host.
Rick

Postby shivin » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:51 am

BTW , for a speedy response on any issues, always prefer our Support Ticket system. 8)
shivin

Postby smisha » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 am

:)
smisha

Postby mallorymaloney » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 pm

I agree with Rick! CWH is the very best host I've ever used, hands down.

It's got a kind, understanding, and intelligent support team, a seemingly perfect server which very rarely --- If ever --- Goes down/becomes sluggish, and, of course, wonderfully reasonable prices! :D

CWH really can't be beat, and I know if things stay as perfect as they've been these past few years, I'll never move or switch hosts.

I LOVE YOU CWH. You guys are absolutely lovely. ♥

:mrgreen:
mallorymaloney

Return to The Lounge