DOWN for 17 Hours. No communication from support.

General help with installation, scripts, etc....

DOWN for 17 Hours. No communication from support.

Postby bizzmanager » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm

No going on 17 Hours DOWN. All domains, no panel, no ftp. Called 5 times throughout the day with mixed messages. Support communication is severely lacking. Offered possible solutions which were ignored. Sad as we were shortly moving to dedicated, but now we need to re think our hosting options.
bizzmanager

Re: DOWN for 17 Hours. No communication from support.

Postby felicelam » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Sorry about the delay and inconvenience. Our servers have now been back online and running since. If you're still experiencing any issues, please provide your domain names or open a ticket with more details in order for us to look into the matter more closely. Again, our sincere apologies.
felicelam

Postby Tokkelosh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 am

I've also been having terrible problems as of late - mail down, site not loading. Service has started to get really terrible. If things continue this way I'll be moving my sites elsewhere. Come on Canadian Webhosting! Pull you finger out and let's get back to having reliable service.
Tokkelosh

Postby Kings » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Tokkelosh,

We understand that it's been a bit rough for some clients recently. If you're still facing some issues or need some further assistance please let us know and we'll do our best to get it resolved. We sincerely appreciate your patience and comments.

Thanks,
Kings
Cheers,
Kings
Canadian Web Hosting
Kings
CWH Staff

Return to General Help