canadianwebhosting Reviews/Testimonials

General help with the Plesk control panel

canadianwebhosting Reviews/Testimonials

Postby markspenser » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:57 am

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to go with hosting services provided by canadianwebhosting but before that I'm keen interested in reading reviews/testimonials about canadianwebhosting from other customers.

Can anyone help me out where can i find it?

Thanks in advance
markspenser

Postby randy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank you for your interest in canadianwebhosting.com.

You can find the testimonials at http://www.canadianwebhosting.com/testimonials.asp
randy

Re: canadianwebhosting.com Reviews/Testimonials

Postby rjunior » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 pm

CanadianWebHosting.com is absolutely horrible if you run a database driven website... I had issues with their VPS every single day with our sql queries, our database crashing, email server not working, crashes for memory etc...
It was really amazing how I endured all that in the 3 mons I was with them. They kept asking me to upgrade and that would solve the problem: well it never die. I ended up being upgraded to a package that was 3 times the original price and the servers were even worst. I ended up on their most expensive VPS and still my site would not perform accordingly and I would wake up to a crashed website every day....

Anyway, good luck to any of you who actually use their server. Canadianwebhosting.com was a big flop for me.
rjunior

Re: canadianwebhosting Reviews/Testimonials

Postby kevin » Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with the VPS environment.

All the VPS servers are running on Quad Core Intel 5500 series CPUs with fast Western Digital SAS drives in raid 10 for increase disk i/o.
My suggestion would be to get someone to look at the database structure and see why the database is crashing. Database can cause issues not to memory but also other services like email and web server if it is
not optimized. We host many different websites with intensive database access with no issues.

Even though this is past the 60 day guarantee, we will extend it and offer you the full credit to the 3 months you have been with us if you are not satisfied.

PS: Sorry for the late reply as this and other posts got stuck in moderation after we upgraded to the lastest phpBB in March.
kevin
CWH Staff

Postby sodafox » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I have been using Canadianwebhosting.com for a few years now. I am very happy with their customer service. Very friendly and helpful. I am getting a bit dissatisfied this past year with the slow downs and not being able the access my websites that I do have on the server. I also run a data based php based websites. I wonder what the solution is.
sodafox
sodafox

Postby Kings » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi sodafox,

If you'd like you can contact me directly to discuss some solutions that will hopefully improve your current situation. When client's experience the type issues that you have mentioned, I generally recommend migrating them to a newer and faster server. Alternatively, we can also look at different upgrade options in-case you've outgrown your existing plan. Whatever the case might be, we'll do our best to try and help rectify your current situation.

Thanks,
Kings
IT Manager - Canadian Web Hosting
Toll-Free: 1-888-821-7888
Cheers,
Kings
Canadian Web Hosting
Kings
CWH Staff

Postby ksanjay » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:01 am

Thanks for the information