Reseller 10

This is the place to ask before signup up!
Anyone can post

Reseller 10

Postby savoieadam » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 am

Hi,
I'm looking at getting hosting for a couple clients and become a reseller. I've worked with CWH in the past and this would be my host of choice, but a reseller 25 account is overkill for my current needs as I only have 3-4 clients.

I can't justify the increase in cost considering I can get a more affordable plan from a host like hostpapa. On top of that, I still have nearly 2 years left in my current hosting plan with them that would now be lost. I've been told by a couple reps that I can still get the 10 Plan, but then am told by others I cannot. I would love to partner with CWH and if this part of my business grows, upgrade my plan accordingly.

Can someone help?
Thanks,

Adam
savoieadam

Re: Reseller 10

Postby Teo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi Adam,

We recently changed the Reseller plans and while we can certainly still offer the Reseller 10, I would not recommend it as the fee would be $29.95 monthly for only 10 licenses. The pricing different would make the cost vs value better for the Reseller 25 in my opinion.

If you are only doing 3-4 clients, I would use a Lite shared hosting plan and the let the client look after the hosting fees and other bills. I would be more of the technical support or site design for the client.

But we can certainly setup a reseller 10 for you if you wish to use that plan.

Regards,
Teo
Teo
CWH Staff

Return to Pre-Sales Questions