add cpanel to addon domain

Help forum for resellers

add cpanel to addon domain

Postby tomt » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Hi

I would like to add cpanel to addon domain already being hosted. This domain has no cpanel and I want to add wordpress..is that possible?
tomt

Re: add cpanel to addon domain

Postby Shirley » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 am

If you want cPanel for an addon domain, you have to purchase another hosting account. Then we shall move the addon domain to the new account and you will be able to access cPanel for the account.

It is possible to install wordpress for an addon domain and you can do it from cPanel of the main domain. If Fantastico is enabled, click Fantastico. Go to install WordPress, and on Step 1, choose the correct domain name from the drop down box.

If you are using Softaculous to install Wordpress, then in the "Software settings" area, choose the addon domain from "Choose Domain" drop-down box.

If Fantastico/Softaculous is not there, please send a mail to support@canadianwebhosting.com with all the details, we shall assist you further.
Shirley

Postby webhostingcheap » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 am

well you can search for re seller hosting account in which you are allowed add domain and if you have a privileged to addon domains just
1) login to c panel
2) you will see a tab addon domain add the domain over there .
if you sill face the problem you can discuss here as all the professionals are there at Canadian Webhosting Forums :D
webhostingcheap

Postby webhostingcheap » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 am

Canadian Webhosting Forums are is always useful there is always we can see the solutions for all web hosting :!: related problems
webhostingcheap

Postby webhostingcheap » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am

if it does not work we can discuss further but I think it will work Image
webhostingcheap

Postby daavidfischer » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 am

I would also like to get the add cpanel for my addon domain. Is there any any online method to purchase it. I want to get the details first before purchasing it and most of my purchases are through online. You guys can provide the details here itself.

Ellery
daavidfischer

Return to Resellers