Procedures on how to upgrade plan for SSL certificate Setup

For customers who just signed up

Procedures on how to upgrade plan for SSL certificate Setup

Postby Henry » Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Question:
Hi, I have the CA basic web hosting plan with your company and I would like to obtain an SSL certificate for the account, how do I go about doing so?

Answer:
Hi, you will need to first upgrade your account to the CA Pro plan because you will require a dedicated IP address, and the CA Pro plan comes with a dedicated IP address and a promotional first year free rapid SSL certificate.

Note: There will be downtime of up to 4-24 hours for upgrade from shared (CA Basic/Value plan) to dedicated IP address (CA Pro Plan) and if you would like to do this upgrade during off hours, please let us know when is the best to perform the upgrade.

You can request the upgrade by sending us an email to Sales@canadianwebhosting.com, or in the billing center at this link: https://canadianwebhosting.com/login.asp

(Once logged into the billing center, select-> Accounts (at the top), upgrade/addon (on the left), update, select the plan and submit.)

We will Also need some additional information to setup the SSL certificate. Once the SSL certificate is issued, it is non-refundable so make sure the information you provide is accurate. Please confirm the following information:

Exact URL to protect (with or without www.):

SSL Certificate: Rapid SSL
Term: 1 year
Price: Free First Year

Company Name:
Company Division:
City:
Province:

Forward us the information above and our staffs will let you know once the certificate is setup.

Henry
Customer Service
Henry

Return to Getting Started