Show off your sites

Show off your sites

Postby Brian Hay » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

How about showing off the websites that we have made and are hosted with Canadian Web Hosting? :) I have several.

I am not able to post links so you will have to type them into your address bar if you want to see them. Or maybe when/if this thread gets approved it can be edited :wink: ...I have 5 posts but still can't post a link?

The first site I made spyderhoesolutions dot ca
I did using the Canadian Web Hosting Site Builder sitebuilder.canadianwebhosting dot com

Then I made a forum that originally was going to be linked to and used for posting only my own projects to be publicly commented on. But others took interest, I opened it up to the public and the Canadian Iron Heavy Equipment Forums were born canadianiron dot ca. I made it with simplemachines dot org, tinyportal dot net, gallery.menalto dot com and tufat dot com/s_flash_chat_chatroom.htm all integrated together.

Next I made a site for a friend also using simple machines forum, Tinyportal and Gallery2 nativeartist.ca

And now my latest project (still a work in progress) hireowneroperators dot com and the first site in that multi site network spyderhoe dot ca (at the moment redirects to my first site until it's finished.) For that network I am using ocportal dot com

When I first started I only had basic computer knowledge and I am still learning. But thanks to help from Canadian Web Hosting and the support forums for the software I use I managed to build and maintain the sites I have and really enjoy it.
Brian Hay
spyderhoe.ca
Brian Hay

Postby Kings » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

The sites look good Brian! :)
Kings
CWH Staff

Postby Brian Hay » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Thanks! :D

I see you guys have redone your site. Looks great, I like it.
Brian Hay
spyderhoe.ca
Brian Hay

Postby randy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 am

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the feedback! :-)
randy

Return to The Lounge