Have you ever NOT received expected emails?

This is the place to ask before signup up!
Anyone can post

Have you ever NOT received expected emails?

Postby Joni Moffatt » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 am

This is a huge issue for us. Recently, we expected to get emails from a very important client, and didn't receive them through our current provider. We want to avoid this very embarrassing situation. We had to get this client whitelisted, but I feel this should not have been an issue.
Joni Moffatt

Re: Have you ever NOT received expected emails?

Postby sandeep » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 am

Hi Joni,

Could you please open a support request by sending a mail to support@canadianwebhosting.com ?

Please include sender as well as receiver mail addresses so that we can check our mail logs and trace what happened.

Thanks
sandeep

Postby Joni Moffatt » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't have an issue with CWF, rather, with someone else. I am considering moving my website and mailbox to CWF and I want to make sure this doesn't happen again. So my question is, have you come across this issue before?
Joni Moffatt

Postby sandeep » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:13 am

Hi Joni,

Email delivery problems can arise due to multiple issues. Mostly it will be anti spam checks on the recipient server is blocking mails or sender mail server is blacklisted .

Initially, what we can do is disable anti spam methods on the domain. If you receive too many spams then enable anti spam methods and whitelist the sender email address/domains.

To know more details please contact our sales team at sales@canadianwebhosting.com.
sandeep

Return to Pre-Sales Questions