Is Reciprocal Link Exchange is dead??

Is Reciprocal Link Exchange is dead??

Postby markwillson400 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 am

Hello Guys,

I'm mark & newbie in SEO world & some of mine friends says me link exchange trend is now over..Is it right?? Tell me guys..
markwillson400

Re: Is Reciprocal Link Exchange is dead??

Postby ashleyseo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 am

If the links are adding value to your content and give knowledge to the readers. Search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo will crawl it. However, if your links doesn't have value then Google may penalize your site.
ashleyseo

Postby bryanblake » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 am

The model that once existed for link exchange is dead, I would agree with this statement, but the idea of it has remained basically the same. At one point in the past, a person could go out and exchange countless links with almost any other website on the internet. The reality today of ranking in the search engines is that this model no longer works. Google has adapted and grown smarter. At one time your dog training website could link to a website about cartoons, and they could link back. This was enough to gain juice in order to rank in Google. Google is now smart enough to realize that the two websites have nothing in common and no logical reason to link to one another. Your linking strategies in the market today have to look as though they were naturally developed and not intentionally placed in order to gain favor in Google.
bryanblake

Postby Linux777 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:27 am

No I think its still viable.
Linux777

Return to The Lounge