What is Link Wheel

What is Link Wheel

Postby jaiden93 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 pm

I read an article about link wheel. Yet, it was still puzzle to me so I come up in asking this.
I hope the admin would be kind to allow me to post this kind of topic.
What is link wheel and how it was differ in link pyramid?
jaiden93

Re: What is Link Wheel

Postby Teo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Sorry, this area is not my forte but from searching the web i was able to find more information on the about what and how the two systems work.

I found this site with good information.

http://www.linkwheeler.com/what-is-a-link-wheel.php

Regards,
Teo
Teo
CWH Staff

Postby bryanblake » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 am

A link wheel is a strategy of building countless pages and websites in order to develop links among them all. Ultimately the goal is to improve the number of links pointing toward a particular website or two. There was a time when this strategy was extremely effective and well worth the time and energy to develop. The reality of ranking in the search engines today is very different. The search engines like Google have grown savvy about this link building. They have grown smart enough to recognize when a website is using strategies such as link wheels. It will most likely hurt you more than help you if you choose to implement link wheels in your SEO strategy.
More traffic equals more sales, Supremacy SEO (http://supremacyseo.com/) equals more traffic.
bryanblake

Postby tomrichards » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm

A Link Wheel is a network of websites and blogs connecting to each other, which will link them to your website and helps your site to rank up in Google’s front page.
tomrichards

Return to The Lounge